Twitter has become the online social hub for people all over the world with its interesting features and money-making possibilities. The site functions as a social networking website that connects people through short updates known as “tweets” that are made up of normally 1 – 2 sentences and with a maximum of 140 characters for each update. Those who are members of Twitter can then begin following other Twitter members, in which members are able to keep in touch and be updated on what’s going on with their friends online. Aside from this, Twitter has also become the new marketing tool for most internet marketers since the market is always growing in number and it is possible to build relationships with potential customers.There are a lot of ways on how to make money through Twitter with blogs, articles, and all kinds of websites providing free twitter make money tips that have worked for them and their online businesses. Here are some of the most commonly used tips and strategies in order to make money and at the same time build trust and friendship with potential customers:
• Start by creating a Twitter account that has a unique name to it. You can either use a personalized username or a business-related username to give people an idea of what you are interested in or are interested in selling. The latter is usually discouraged though as many direct money-making strategies have failed in Twitter.
• Next, you can start by posting updates about yourself, what you’re interested in, and all other kinds of content that could get the attention of your followers. You can find many followers using the Twitter search engine who have the same interests and likes as you based on the keywords and keyword phrases used in everyday tweets.
• The next step is to follow others. Don’t expect other people to instantly follow your tweets after posting a few updates in one day. You need to take the initiative to follow others, build friendships and maintain strong relationships with them. Once you are able to do this, followers will eventually “follow” your updates as well and you’ll have a growing network in no time.
• Lastly, post content that is not only related to your interests or business. You can post interesting articles from different websites, videos, and even images that will definitely catch the attention of your followers. They will then refer you to others who may be interested in what you have to say or share to the world, leading to a significant increase of your Twitter traffic.
• Once you’ve built a stable reputation for yourself in Twitter, that’s the time you begin marketing yourself as a seller online and your business as well. By building relationships first, you can assure your followers that you have a business that they may be interested in and that you may have the products and services that they are looking for. And since they trust you as a Twitter friend, they won’t hesitate to check out what you have in store for them.